How to Clean a Jetted Tub in Six Easy Steps
Jetted tubs are the perfect way to unwind after a long day or even week. They can become your own little sanctuary from the world. There is almost nothing better then sitting in a hot warm tub, with the jets on to melt away your stress, at the end of the day. Just as jetted tubs are relaxing and so nice to have cleaning them and keeping them clean is the exact opposite. The tubes throughout the tub can be a breeding ground for bacteria, so, the question is, How to clean a jetted tub in a way that is quick, efficient and easy.
We wanted to share our favorite way on how to clean a jetted tub. This process we found is quick and ultimately cleans your tub the best way. Follow these six easy how to instructions and you will not be disappointed with the results.
Six Easy Steps on How to Clean a Jetted Tub
1. Fill your tub with cold water and run the jets for 3-5 minutes. (If you are worried about water use you can skip this step and start on step 3)
2. Drain tub.
3. Fill tub with warm water. While tub is filling add in 1/2 cup bleach.
4. Once tub is full start the jets. While jets are running add approx 1 cup of dishwasher powder detergent. (detergent cannot be liquid, powder is required to agitate the inside of the tubs tubing to help ensure a proper clean)
5. Run jets with detergent for approx 5-10 minutes.
6. Drain tub and rinse out any remaining gunk left behind.
Bam! You’re all done and now you have the absolute best formula for how to clean a jetted tub.
Check out more of our favorite things on the MyCuteHome Lists Page.